SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Enjoy extended returns during the holiday season. All returns must be requested by Friday 13th January 2023.
Holiday Opening Times
The LA FETICHE studio will close for the holiday break on Wednesday 21st December and re-open on Wednesday 4th January.
The last chance to place an order is 4pm Wednesday 21st December.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
- We use DHL Express to ship all online orders.
- UK delivery is £15 and we aim to deliver within 1-2 business days.
- INTERNATIONAL delivery is £25 and we aim to deliver within 3-7 business days.
- Should there be a delay or any issue with your delivery, please contact email@example.com for help in resolving the problem.
- VAT applies to orders delivered to the UK.
- All deliveries to locations outside of the UK are shipped with VAT & Duties included.
- This means you do not need to pay any extra VAT & Duties to receive your order.
- LA FETICHE will pay all applicable import duties, local sales taxes and clearance fees.
Returns Terms and Conditions
- Please notify us of your return at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a pre-paid returns label.
- You need to notify us of any return within 14 days of receipt.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, with original tags, and packaging if applicable.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If outside the UK, please mark ‘Returned Items’ clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel.
- Ensure that the ‘Return Goods’ option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.